Currently we are growing the team and are looking for talented people to take on the following jobs:
Junior Test Engineer (m/f/d)
At Skalio we develop apps for collaboration and information exchange. We are looking for a motivated test engineer to join the team who will be responsible for quality assurance of our apps.
What can you expect?
- Lean products, used by real people from various industries.
- A custom-built software stack, where you can really learn and understand how components work and fit together. Your contribution makes an impact here.
- A culturally diverse team that is interested in you as a person, no matter from which part of the world you come from.
- Free from investors, we hold our destiny in our own hands.
What do you bring?
- You are interested in new technologies and keen to try them out.
- Communicating positively is important to you. You are a team player and proud of your work.
- You are experienced with manual software testing and you know how to write bug tickets.
- The concept of REST APIs and HTTP is known to you.
- Internet protocols like IPv4/IPv6, HTTP(S), SMTP, DNS, SSH are your second nature.
- It would be great, if you already have some know-how of the following software:
- Gitlab, github
- Flutter, dart
- Selenium, Cypress
What’s in it for you?
- You work with teammates that welcome you and really want you to succeed. Your input is heard.
- There is no micro-management at Skalio. Responsibility will be passed to you quite quickly.
- A competitive initial salary which will be reviewed yearly. You have access to 30 days of paid vacation. This infos is based on full time employment (40 h/week).
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid office/remote setup. Let’s just get the job done. Our office is located smack-bang in the heart of Hamburg.
- We typically work on Macs, or you can chose whatever makes you happy.
- Other perks include subsidy for JobRad or gym membership.
Who are we?
Skalio was founded in 2005 and is based in Hamburg. We build and operate b2b and b2c SaaS products.
We have enormous respect for each other and are not afraid to make mistakes. Everyone has a voice, but at some point a decision has to be made. If it turns out, it wasn’t the right one, we correct the course. Scrum helps us to structure our work and give everyone a sense of achievement. We like to really understand how stuff works. We operate the platform ourselves, because we can.
Our backends are built on an opinionated collection of components based around Java 11, restful API endpoints, Java Persistence API and asynchronous messaging. Our apps and frontends are available on all platforms, desktop and mobile. The API endpoints are first-class citizens, our documentation is public and a source of pride (with lots of room for improvement).
Contact us at [email protected].